- The prize draw opens at 4pm on 12th May 2016 and closes at 4.00pm on 24th May 2016.
- To enter the draw, entrants must re-tweet the following tweet: “
#WIN Decoy Solar Siren with LED flasher. RT & FOLLOW us to enter by 4pm on 24th May. Ts&Cs: http://goo.gl/0R2Pju”
- Winners will be notified on twitter no later than 31th May, 2016.
- In order to qualify, participants must re-tweet and follow the Global Gadgets Twitter account and the winner will be picked at random.
- The winner will receive one ‘decoy solar siren with LED flasher’ There are no runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The re-tweet may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
- No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Global Gadgets also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any tweet when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Global Gadgets directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
- The prize consists of one ‘decoy solar siren with LED flasher’. This is a dummy siren to be fitted on the outside of the property.
- Global Gadgets is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or postal addresses or for problems with entries or claims caused by any factors outside of their control. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- Arrangements for the delivery of the prize will be made with the winner by twitter. In order to enter into correspondence by DM the winner must follow Global Gadgets on twitter.
- If the entrant uses any material or elements in the tweet which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the tweet, the necessary consents from such party to enable Global Gadgets to use and showcase the tweet. Such consents shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Global Gadgets may showcase their tweets on global-gadgets.co.uk website and any other media in connection with the prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on Twitter) and tweets for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- The entrant agrees that Global Gadgets shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Global Gadgets use of the entrant’s tweet; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Global Gadgets reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Global Gadgets liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Global Gadgets reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Global Gadgets may also create rules which will apply to a specific prize draw only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on this page.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Details of the competition prize can be viewed at the Global Gadgets website, http://www.global-gadgets.co.uk/decoy-siren-dummy-box-with-led-391-p.asp
- Due to Twitter quality filtering, it cannot be guaranteed that every tweet will be included in the draw.